Star of Bayern calls Marco Reus from BVB as a favorite player

Lea Schüller may currently be called Germany s football stormer number one. The 23-year-old from FC Bayern even has its own Hashtag in the social media - which reminiscent of their famous club colleagues Thomas Müller: Essschültert .

I like this hashtag. I know that one is a way on Müller, but that does not bother me at all. It is an honor to be compared to someone like him, says the fast and true attacker. In the World Cup qualification back match on Tuesday (16:05 / ARD) against Israel, it should now be filled again.

The DFB selection has after the lean 1: 0 in Petach Tikva, when only Wolfsburg Svenja Huth met, catch up in terms of goals. And for Schüller it is in Essen a very special game: like your club colleague Linda Dallmann as well as many other nationalists of last year comes from the Tölisvorst born attacker from the Talentschyme of the SGS Essen.

My family, my parents and my grandparents come to the stadium, says Schüller. That s a problem with the kick-off time. Friends do not come so much because they have to work. The whole SGS eats.

Lea Schüller: I m glad it runs well

The early matches as well as at 16:00 in Israel had already criticized national coach Martina Voss-Tecklenburg. At the German football waistband it is called, you work on it.

But Schüller, who moved to Munich 2020, also hits outside of the Primetime. I m glad it runs well, and proud that I shame so many goals. But see myself as a number one, would be too much, says the leader of the Bundesliga scorer hunters (six hits) and refers to competitors like Frankfurt s Laura freigang.

Her balance at 31 international matches is proud 19 goals, at 5: 1 against Serbia a month ago, you managed a four-person pack for the second time. Lea just has these box qualities, said then Voss-Tecklenburg.

Favorite player Marco Reus from BVB

At her role models, Schüller does not speak of Thomas Müller first. Marco Reus was always my favorite player, I m Dortmund fan, if you can say that. Of course I also look at something of Erling Haaland. And in my club, of course, Robert Lewandowski is a role model.

But Schüller also has a striker that admires it: Record National Player Birgit Prinz (214 Internationals / 128 Goals), which is today as a psychologist to the home staff of DFB selection. When indicating that only her and prinz have come twice four goals in a national team game, she smiles: Also, something cool.

Your purpose does not only demonstrate Schüller on the lawn. The German master studies industrial engineering at the Fernuni. That s very demanding, so it also takes a little longer. I m full of it, she assures. Because I just need it to the career. Originally she wanted to work in the automotive sector later, meanwhile the thoughts are rather towards architecture. Also at country tours Schüller regularly before the iPad. Many others do the same. If we have free: then you will learn!

Comments

Popular Posts