Splatoon 3 The fun period is over and frustrated. Deck -building horror playing horror. The trial version of the Steam taxi game is interesting. This week's gaming

Now Gaming is a corner where you write the game that each writer plays that week every Sunday. This is the 357th time. What a public holiday tomorrow. Did you know that?

Future crisp

This week, the Steamiest Festival is being held. A taxi game called Fifth Element Cray Taxi was noticed, and I tried it. Mile High Taxi, a flying taxi driver in a future city where skyscrapers are lined up. The basic rules are the same as Cray Taxi. There are three types of customers with different distance to the destination and different rewards, picking up more customers within the time limit, making more money.

SCARY

The play area is equivalent to 600-650 floors, and customers and destinations are placed on passages between buildings and balconies. The play sensation is unique because it flies in the air instead of running on the road and becomes a wide map in the vertical direction. There seems to be a backstreet that can be a shortcut, but it seems difficult to learn the map because the scenery does not look too much. Although there is a feeling of future. It is a work that seems to be a personal development that is a concept, but I would like to look forward to future construction. By. Tier Yamagata

Power-up deck construction horror

This week, I was playing Photogenic Minds: Identity. This work is a deck-built horror game that goes through a psychic photo that loops and aims for midnight. In the world of photography, there is a special effect of shooting called subject, and a deck is built using those photos. By increasing and decreasing the number of time/film/the number of photos that can be used by the effect of the photo, we will approach the abyss of psychic photos. Is it easy to imagine a system that is close to Dominion? There is also a logical puzzle element that identifies the name of the victim, so that it cannot be cleared just by turning the deck comfortably.

In this work, the production has been enhanced from the developer's Playable Mockup. Many new subjects have been added, focusing on SAN-value consumption type disposable and specific corridor-only items. There are also strong subjects because it is difficult to handle, and it is possible to search efficiently if you handle it well. Although the number of logical puzzles is increasing, there are still powerful subjects and convenient new elements, so the difficulty level seems to have increased. This work is currently being updated vigorously, and it is hard to recommend it considering the heavy operation. However, the play file that combines cards and horror is still unique. I am looking forward to the future evolution, including additional scenarios and balance adjustment. By. Each Yokohama

It becomes greedy

I'm just doing Platoon 3 and I'm frustrated. It's fun, but frustrated. It is mainly frustrating for myself. Maybe it's almost time for the time to be fun. Kawasaki, Ankara, and salmon runs are frustrated by myself who can't move as they want. Nowadays, it is easy to see good people playing with SNS and short videos. I imitate that kind of thing, but I'm disappointed with myself who can't learn well from the play of a good person. When I played for 10 hours, the time when I just painted it was over. Now I feel irritated if I can't win by playing myself with my favorite BKI, so I'm always frustrated.

Sometimes you get irritated by the other party's BKI. Personally, I'm not good at Lact-450 (lac to). Especially when you are shooting a multi-missile disorder. Then, when I was dissatisfied with the lactation at the editorial department meeting, one of the staff responded that it was a lactation, and it was quite uncomfortable. It was realized that the person asked him when he was saying it. At that time, I excuse me, I'm dissatisfied because I also use lac to. If you think about it, the theory that you want to complain because you use it, it was unknown. Next, let's think of a better excuse. Or rather, BKI Hate is not good, so let's stop. By. AUO Keybase

Comments

Popular Posts